BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

weight struggles

I've always struggled with weight.  In high school I was basically anorexic.  I would fill up a zip lock bag full of cereal and that's all I would eat all day long.  It didn't help that I was a cheerleader and I had to wear the skimpy outfits.  I felt the pressure to look extra thin.  Now I'm struggling to loose the weight I gained while pregnant.  It hasn't been easy.  I've been going through bouts of depression coming to terms what happened to me and it has made trying to loose weight hard.  The fact that I have no discipline what so ever doesn't help either. I have managed to cut out sodas and have lost 3 pounds so far.  I just need to figure out a better way to cope and loose the weight.  Any suggestions out there?

0 comments: