BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

an irritation and diet pills post

First I have to get something off my chest.  I've been interviewing at several salons recently and there was one in particular that I really wanted to work at.  They called me in 5 separate times.  Twice to interview and then I shadowed a stylist on 2 different days.  They basically implied that I had the job but the owner told me that she wouldn't be able to actually start the hiring process until she got back from vacation.  Now this went on for 4 weeks.  Well I was told that if I hadn't heard by today that I should call them so I did.  And they told me that they were very sorry but they were not hiring at this time.  Really?! You're not hiring? Then why did you string me along for 4 weeks, bring me in 5 different times and waste my time.  Not to mention that I had been offered a position at another salon that I have been waiting to hear from this salon before I answered.  I'm hoping at this point I will still be able to work for the other salon and that they did not give it to someone else.  I haven't been able to find work in over a year and really need a job so thanks a lot stupid salon!

Ok now that I have that off my chest on to other things....

Has anyone out there ever tried any of the many diet pills out there and if so how do you feel about them?  I've been thinking about trying one but am a little leery about them.  There's so many on the market these days from the NV diet, to phencol, to sensa, that it's hard to determine which is just hype and which is genuine.

0 comments: