BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

weight troubles

So I'm beginning to think I might have a thyroid problem.  I've been walking some what regularly since April and have been doing some resistance training every night since June.  I've cut out all sodas and for the most part all fast food.  I'll indulge every now and then but it's rare.  And I have lost absolutely nothing.  Not 1 pound.  Now I'll admit I don't eat the greatest but I would think I would have lost something.  I know that when you have a baby it takes a while for your hormones to get regulated again but my daughter will be 1 next week.  I'm sure by now everything should in theory be back to normal.  I don't know much about thyroid problems and I hate researching things online because I never know how accurate things are.  I hate going to the doctor too but I think it might be about that time.  It's getting to the point that I get very depressed trying to get dressed in the mornings.  I don't have a lot of clothes that fit and with no job I don't have money to invest in new clothing.  I think I need to suck it up and call the doctor.... 

0 comments: