BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

daughter's first bday

First, I notice people are reading but no one's following....Why oh why?  Anyways...


My daughters first birthday is coming up and I can hardly wait.  I'm having a Minnie Mouse theme because well she absolutely loves her. When ever Mickey Mouse Club House comes on you better not be in her way or she will literally push you out of the way to see it.  I've been looking online for ideas and I've come across a few things to try and make.  I'm hoping it all comes together and looks great.  Here are just a few of the things I've found.  All images have come from catchmyparty.com



I will post pictures of the whole party (minus my daughter because, well I don't want her face all over the internet) after the event.

0 comments: