BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 13, 2012

decsions decsions....

I've been in a massage therapy program for a couple of months now and I'm trying to decide if I want to continue with it.  Don't get me wrong I do enjoy it.  I just don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.  I already have my cosmetology license and my goal is to one day open my own full service spa.  My plan was to be well diverse in all aspects of the spa industry in order to best service my clients.  While I do like the massage program I'm just not sure if I should continue with it since I have been without a job for so long and it's not quite like I thought it would be.  My main issue with quitting is 1. I absolutely hate to quit things and 2. I haven't been through enough of the program to really decide how I feel about it.  I guess it's something I'm going to have to think long and hard about.  My main priority will always be my daughter.

0 comments: