BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

wow exhausted doesn't cover it...

So I'm glad I have a job.  Really I am.  I definitely needed it.  But I think they are trying to kill me.  I am a hair stylist and the salon I work at is giving free kids cuts as a back to school special the whole month of August.  I've had nothing but back to back to back kids all day long. I wouldn't mind so much if kids could sit still, if the parents would help control their kids, and if the parents were not nasty about it.  I mean come on! You're getting the hair cut for free!  Now not all have been bad but most have.  And I realize they are kids and they have pent up energy.  I am a mother after all.  But when I am out with my child and she is not behaving I at least attempt to make her behave and if she doesn't well that's when we go to the car.  I'm sure this is just the exhaustion making me rant but I can't help myself!  Now that I'm done, I'm going to go enjoy my only day off for a while.  I'll be glad when August is over!

0 comments: