BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 12, 2012

pure exhaustion

Well I had my daughters 1st birthday party yesterday and I must say I'm glad it's over because this momma is exhausted! It was a huge success though and I know everyone had a lot of fun including my daughter.  I will never make one of the decorations that I made for her ever again though.  I found it on pinterest and it took me 5 days, 5 trips to Micheal's, around $80, and lots of back breaking yoga moves to complete.  And to top it all off the wind kept blowing it over because the base wasn't heavy enough so it's pretty much destroyed.  Yeah pretty upset about it. I guess you live and learn though.  All in all it was a pretty good day.

On a side note, I finally got a job!  Hopefully things will finally start looking up for me.  The stress has been killing me.

0 comments: