BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Being broke really sucks...

So I've been looking for a job for well over a year now with no luck. I've almost completely gone through my savings in the process. At this point I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I've already moved back in with my parents. With an infant I really had no choice.  Not that I really mind.  I don't mind my parents at all and my daughter absolutely loves it.  And she's not spoiled at all (notice the sarcasm there).  The problem is I'm becoming increasing depressed with the no job situation.  I question myself everyday wondering what could be wrong with me that no one will hire me.  Deep down I realize that it's the economy but it's still not good for the self esteem.  I need to find something and I need to find it fast.

0 comments: