BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hitrecord Concert

Last night one of my best friends and I went to Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Hitrecord Concert.  I didn't know what to expect when I bought the tickets but boy am I glad I went.  I was highly entertained.  We had a total blast!  I would definitely recommend going to see him in concert if you get the chance.  It's not your typical concert.  It's not music and it's not stand up comedy.  It's actually hard to explain.  He plays a series of short films, brings people on stage for various things, talks about his company, and does a variety of things.  You will be entertain throughout the entire night.  It was nice to get away and do something different for a change and I thank Joe for giving me a night to remember. 

0 comments: