BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm becoming my mother

I think I'm becoming my mother.  Not that it's a bad thing.  She is after all my best friend.  She is one of those people who is constantly learning and going to school. I now have the itch to go back to school even though I am currently in massage therapy school.  I do want to finish that but I also feel like I should be doing something else too.  It might have something to do with the fact that I am not happy with my current job.  It's not that I don't like what I do either per say.  I do like being a hairstylist.  It's just with everything that went on last week with this one girl I work with I have no desire to be there anymore.  However it's not like I can just walk away.  I have a little one at home I have to think of.  She's part of the reason I want to go back to school too.  I feel like I need to better myself for her to give her the life she deserves.  She deserves the best especially considering the way she came to be.  I don't ever want her to feel bad about any thing in life or like she's to blame for anything.  I may not like how I got her but she's one of the best things I have in my life.

0 comments: